Our work-sharing model is very simple and easy to follow. Upon being awarded a project, AEODC technical team gets together with the client in a Project Kick-Off meeting. This meeting is very important for both AEODC and the client due to the following reasons:
- Client is introduced to the Project Lead who would be their dedicated point of contact throughout the project duration.
- Roles and responsibilities of AEODC and Client team members are clearly defined and documented.
- Mode and frequency of communication is agreed upon by both parties to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Key deliverables along with submission timelines are agreed upon in this meeting.
- Input documents received till date are discussed and a list of pending critical information required from the client to start the project is shared. Also discussed is the RFI (Request for Information) process and turnaround time.
- AEODC escalation process and contacts are shared with the client team.
- Quality control measures are discussed and agreed upon in this meeting.
We insist on holding these kick-off meetings for every project, however small, as they have proven to effectively reduce the turnaround times and maintain desired quality.
Throughout the life-cycle of the project, we keep our Client informed and up to date with the project progress.
RFI and Clash coordination reports are generated and shared as needed. It’s imperative that the RFI turnaround times are adhered to as they can impact the project delivery timeline.
Once the project is successfully completed, AEODC hands over all the relevant files to the Client with the understanding that should the Client need any assistance in the implementation of the same, AEODC will be there to assist at all times.
We request our Clients for honest feedback at the end of every project to understand how we can do better the next time around and build on a successful partnership.